Membership Benefits of the Tripartite
The tripartite system mutually supports, promotes unity in the dental profession, facilitates consistency, and encourages a unified voice on issues involving the improvement of the health of the public and the art and science of dentistry.
* Lifetime Learning - CDA and ADA recruits internationally-recognized speakers to deliver dynamic continuing educations programs at their yearly Scientific Session.
* Peer Review - CDA and your local component assist its members in resolving disputes with patients regarding quality and/or appropriateness of dental treatment, utilization, and/or potential irregular billing practices.
* Legislative Advocacy
CDA at the State Level
ADA at the Federal Level
Your component at the Local Level
* Professional Liability Insurance
The Dentist Insurance Company
* Practice-building resources - CDA and ADA have prepared guidelines for use to assist establishing and maintaining a private practice. Both organizations have a wealth of information regarding practice issues.
* Well-Being Program - These committees of CDA provide confidential assistance to member of the profession, their spouses and staff members.
This is a partial list of benefits available to members
How to become a member
The membership application is for new members and those rejoining organized dentistry. Click on the ACDS Membership Application below, print, complete and send to Alameda County Dental Society at 1345 Grand Avenue Suite 102, Piedmont,CA 94610