Membership Benefits of the ACDS, CDA & ADA Tripartite
The tripartite system mutually supports, promotes unity in the dental profession, facilitates consistency, and encourages a unified voice on issues involving the improvement of the health of the public and the art and science of dentistry.
- Lifetime Learning - CDA and ADA recruits internationally-recognized speakers to deliver dynamic continuing educations programs at their yearly Scientific Session.
- Peer Review - CDA and your local component assist its members in resolving disputes with patients regarding quality and/or appropriateness of dental treatment, utilization, and/or potential irregular billing practices.
- CDA Journal
- CDA UPDATE
- ADA JADA
- ADA NEWS
- Legislative Advocacy
- CDA at the State Level
- ADA at the Federal Level
- Your component at the Local Level
- Professional Liability Insurance
- The Dentist Insurance Company
- Practice-building resources - CDA and ADA have prepared guidelines for use to assist establishing and maintaining a private practice. Both organizations have a wealth of information regarding practice issues.
- Well-Being Program - These committees of CDA provide confidential assistance to member of the profession, their spouses and staff members.
Information on Membership
To become a member of the ACDS, CDA and ADA tripartite please contact the California Dental Association at this link: